BioZone aims to improve society and environment through both research and community outreach.
Join us in creating a world in which:
- microorganisms are harnessed to convert wastes into useful materials or energy
- algae are farmed to produce clean, renewable food and energy
- living cells are designed that make green consumer products and cheap and effective pharmaceuticals
- bacteria are programed to clean up chemical pollutants in contaminated groundwater
- damaged tissue in sick or injured people can be repaired using engineered cells
- food items are enhanced with micronutrients to alleviate malnutrition around the world