200 College St
Toronto, ON M5T 3A1
BioZone’s Mass Spectrometry Facility is holding our annual meeting for current and future users. The aims of this meeting are:
- to provide users with information on the latest techniques and methods the facility is capable of performing,
- and to determine what sample prep techniques and analysis tools our users are interested in having access to.
- Keynote Address: Metabolomics for enzyme discovery – Dr. Amy Caudy, University of Toronto
- Differential analysis of mass spectrometry data for metabolomics and small molecule approaches – Robert Flick, BioZone MS Metabolomics Specialist
- What are you missing in your metabolome…the orbitrap MS perspective – Amanda Souza, Thermofisher
- Success stories – Short presentations from HQP on successful projects using the MS facility
The meeting will conclude with a User Forum to discuss emerging trends, new technologies, and new protocol development, followed by a tour of the BioZone Mass Spectrometry Facility.
Students will also have a Q&A session with our experts to find out how the facility can help their projects.
Find out more about the BioZone Mass Spec facility here: https://www.biozone.utoronto.ca/mass_spec/