A new faculty position is available in the Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry and BioZone. Join a team of high impact researchers working in an open and collaborative environment using genomics, bioengineering, and computational biology to solve important industrial, environmental, and societal issues.
Candidates should have experience in at least two of the areas below:
- Complex biological systems, including microbial community engineering for water and waste treatment
• Sustainable bioprocessing and biochemical engineering
• Applied biochemistry and enzymology for biocatalysis and bio-pathway development; enzyme discovery; protein discovery, structure
• Function and protein engineering; synthetic biology applications for environmental and industrial biotechnology
• Genomics and metabolomics; advanced mass spectrometry applied to biological systems
• Computational biology, genome-scale metabolic modeling, and data analytics for bioprocess development