(Click on image for metabolic extraction protocols)
Items not supplied as part of service:
• Organisms of interest: bacterial or eukaryotic cell lines (need both control and perturbed clones).
• Non-standard culture media (not one of the following: LB, TB, minimal medium, DMEM)
• Any chemical reagents used to alter metabolism (i.e. activators, inhibitors, repressors, etc.)
• May require metabolite standards if not already present in current library
• For stable isotope experiments, stable C13 carbon source is required
For further information and to discuss requirements and feasibility of on-site sample preparation for your study, please contact Robert Flick